PICTURES...PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!

"Now I certainly don't claim to be a photographer, but heck that doesn't stop me from taking them, publishing them and creating cool titles."
~ Shelby Stone-Steel


Title: "Get It Boy"
Description: Mike cooked our Valentine's Day Lasagna- it was the best lasagna I ever had!
Photographer: Shelby Steel

Title: " The Haircut"
Photographer: Mike Steel
Design: Shelby Steel
Title: " Relaxation"
Photographer: Shelby Steel
Design: Shelby Steel

Title: "Childhood"
Photographer: Shelby Steel
Design: Shelby Steel
Title: "My little Treat"
Description: After my morning walk, I decided to treat myself to a little French toast, coffee, a book and a nap!!! What a life.
Photographer: Shelby Steel

Title: "Swirl"
Photographer: Unknown
Design: Shelby Steel

Title: "The Best Game Ever" (Rutgers vs. U.Conn)
Photographer: Shelby Stone


Title: "Cookin"
Photographer: Mike Steel
Design: Shelby Steel

Title: "Our Time"
Description: Mike and I love going on the fire escape with our tea and just talking the night away...
Photographer: Shelby Steel

Popular Posts