Breakfast for Dinner

I can't wait to have a child that appreciates my breakfast for dinner nights. Mike doesn't get my excitement around eating pancakes, an omelet, and breakfast potatoes at night. The idea of coming home from a long workweek, taking a hot shower, changing into sweats, and cooking up an entire breakfast from scratch (I'm talking orange juice and all) - is ridiculous to him.  Since Mike isn't down with BfD- I usually wait until he is out and about and eat my breakfast foods  while watching some amazing girlie tube.
thought this was such a beautiful picture - found on bits and bob's blog.

Now, as much as I appreciate it being my "me time" - I can't wait until I have a child that not only appreciates this time, but wants to partake in momma/son/daughter BfD. We will get in our sweats and just veg out! I'm pretty sure this will be my favorite child - oh man, I just felt my mother cringe. I know...I know..."mothers don't have favorites." My mom tells me that every time I accuse her of  having a favorite - let's just say I'm pretty sure she favors her only son.

So, I'm sure that my kids will accuse me of favoring my BfD-mate...(it will most likely be true)...but I will let them know that mother's don't have favorites...although I've been dreaming up the breakfast for dinner moment for years...

Popular Posts