Answers to Your Questions

First and foremost, "thank you" to everyone that wrote, called, e-mailed, and facebooked me about this blog - I really appreciate all the positivity - please keep reading.

Second I want to say that I am sorry for not responding fast enough; however I want to respond to a few popular questions, funny questions and comments.

1. Am I going to be having children soon? (lol) This is a popular one - the truth is, I want to wait at least another two years before I have children. The thought of having a child right now, is completely and utterly frightening.

2. What do I think about being married so young? To be fair this person, did say that I seemed happy in my blogs, lol, but to answer the question I LOVE marriage! I feel really blessed because I am genuinely excited to come home everyday. Mike and I truly believe that we are soul mates and I am blessed that I was able to meet my soul mate so early in my life.

Additionally, Mike and I have a very "young" marriage - we are 25 years old and act like it. There aren't any dominate "roles" and overwhelming expectations. We enjoy life - eat what we want to, stay up all night (okay until 2:00 a.m.) talking, road trip when the feeling hits us, party when it's time, fall asleep on the couch, play ridiculous games, stay outside the house all day, laugh at inside jokes, and completely just live life. We do what we want to do.

3. What do I do? This question came up a few times, I am not a journalist now; although I work with communications through Teach For America. Anyhow, I deal with alumni communications and event planning.

4. Is my profile picture in response to Michelle Obama's picture of the day? No - totally a coincidence; although I must say, "great minds think alike".

5. Is that Mike's head in the "BFFAE" piece? No, it's a mac trick. Although I would love him just the same.

6. When am I doing another video piece? I don't know - pretty soon...just need a little inspiration.

7. Favorite coffee? In order: Wawa, BP's (gas station) Wild Bean cafe, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks. This list does not include restaurant, homemade (my daddy makes a mean cup of Jo), and mom and pop's cafes.

I will be sure to answer more questions, please keep them coming...

Popular Posts