Some of My Favorite Quotes from our Trip!

Favorite Quote: "I would describe our family get togethers as beautiful chaos" - Ashley Yancey

"That's just your honey bun looking out for you"
"No she's trying to kill me"
-Ken (about my mother)

"Oh my gosh"
"What did he just say?"
"He just said he wants someone to die"
"I didn't mean it like that honey"
- Tony

"It hurts being pretty doesn't it."
- Ken

After discovering pictures of my father in the jacuzzi (which we all got to see): "I expect that from Aunt Rita and Uncle Tony but you..."

"Oh wow, I have like 30 balls coming my way"
-- Todd (about the hush puppies)

"Angela Julie is bisexual"
-grandma referring to ANGELINA JOLIE

"She has manly behaviors"
- grandma

"Smile, Kenny"
"No, I'm DONE"
- Kenny

"I mean it's so crazy, I am talking to grandma and she says, 'you actually resemble her - who is she?"
"And I had to tell her ' Halle Berry, grandma, Halle Berry"
- Ashley talking about herself and her resemblance to Halle Berry

After saying something disgusting to Ashley
"YUCK"
"What did she fart?"
"Something like that," Ashley said with a stank look

"If we see her, we have to take a picture with her"
- Ashley says referring to Soledad O'Brien (Kenny's keynote speaker)

"Hey, Cutie"
-Ashley screams at a bunch of young men, ducking in the back seat - hoping that they thought it came from me

Popular Posts