YES, I WANT SIX CHILDREN....

So, here's the deal - I am a 25 year old with no children and married for two years. I am not in a rush to have children, although I love them to stinkin' pieces...however when I begin to have children I want five to six! Four is the minimum.

It's so funny because every time I say that - people are shocked and completely taken aback...I've gotten everything from "wait to you have children" or
"Does Mike know about this?"
lol - yes and he too wants a huge family : )

In fact, we have all their names and we are praying for a set of twins (along with Mama Steel)...

I look forward to having a child-proof home in Charlotte, with a huge yard and patio where my children can run and play all day. At night while they are outside (we are definitely going to be those - "go outside" parents), Mike and I will sit on the patio and watch them play and talk about the craziness of life (and maybe even make out a little, when the kids aren't looking).

We'll have family Fridays (like when I was growing up) and I will make gigantic meals that can literally feed all of NC. My children will be enrolled in every sport, organization, or dance possible.

They will all have to share rooms... and we'll have huge family discussions all the time. We'll have space for their grandparents (both sets) to visit and a room for Aunt Renny (she is going to school in NC - so, hopefully she will stay for a while...can someone say a live-in babysitter and shopping buddy).

Now, there are a few kinks to my vision that God will work out (if it's His will) - but as of now all a girl can do is dream...
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/8-babies.jpg


now...eight is way too many...

Popular Posts