Never enough rest...

It's early Sunday morning. Here lately, my body will only let me sleep in segments. I had a great sleep. I woke up early. But I'm cool with it, because it's given me a chance to plot out my hibernation today.

Yesterday, my dear dear friend, Nana, surprised me with a intimate get together with about six women  from church. It was a fantastic time... great food, advice, beautiful flowers (she is a natural flower designer), and a fantastic NYC location. Everyone looked beautiful.

That said, today, after church - I am hibernating. I'm catching up on my blogs. I am finishing my book. I have gotten my love of reading back with a vengeance [I need to update my book blog]...I'm gonna sit and listen to the rain - drink hot tea and plenty of water with lemon...and sit completely still. I may get a visit from my friend, May, which would be nice! Only dilemna is finding sweats that fit. MIKEEEEEEEEE...I'm putting on your sweats again (my uniform is his big comfy sweat shirts and boxers)

Anyways, one thing I have realized in this last trimester of preganancy is there isn't a such thing as too much rest. Yes, too much sleep causes headaches (haven't experienced too much sleep - but it's what I hear), but resting...you can't give me enough. I am needy for rest and pampering - manis, pedis, massages, back rubs, long hugs, and pillow cuddles...




Popular Posts