Ponderings of Me...


woooossaaaahhhh...
Do you ever have so much to do…you just sleep.

I do.

Sometimes, I have so much to do – I just choose to do nothing at all.

Like, here lately I’ve been literally crazy at work…so after work, I work out, take hot showers, sleep, read all night…anything but stressful stuff.

It’s nice, because I do feel like at home, Mike and I have built our own little family traditions and rituals. No longer trying to keep up with others or one another… it’s nice. Going home (in Jerse) is starting to feel like our little sanctuary.

It feels really good.  

To be honest, on Monday, Mike had to get me together. It's nice to have a partner that knows you well enough to tell you “to get it together- prioritize – worry about our son!” in a way that gives you a firm wake-up call without being hurtful.

Definitely helped me calm down. Here lately, I’ve been jotting down my thoughts during school – it helps me breathe. There is so much to do at all times, but I’m definitely heeding the advice of Mike and my friends – I’m taking one thing at a time. Making sure that I am taking with me daily the peace of the Lord, for sure. What can get finished will get finished – what cannot will not.

I guess I realize that I have to do what's best for me and my family, my relationships... just be true to myself. Being a crazed workaholic is not it - while being a slacker is not either. It's all about the perfect balance I guess - if there is a such thing.
 
Being nicer to myself, studying myself (what makes me feel productive, alive, at peace, etc)...
 
Well, with that I must go...I'm tired of the computer for now.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Popular Posts