Although 2011 is the best year ever!

I must admit, I am quite bored with the fashion spreads here lately. It's almost like the fashion industry has decided to skip winter and move straight to spring. I don't know if it's because I am not in my beloved New York or if I am on to something, but this winter the fashion is soooooo blah. There isn't anything new, nothing that excites my fashion palate. It feels like the same ole' same ole'. I have scoured magazines, runway shows (searching my favorite lines), and have kept my eyes pierced to the LIFESTYLES AND ARTS sections of The New York Times, Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal.

What does a girl have to do to get a yummy fashion experience? Well, because this is the year of positive spins, I must say that I did check out the Sartorialist and found the following outfits charming...

On the Street...Black, White, Red, Florence

On the Street....Picture Perfect, Paris


On the Street...Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul


New York...New York! 

Popular Posts