Glory List

It's Saturday morning and during my devotion the author that I am reading (I am reading about unleashing your JOY) suggested that many times our joy is blocked because we are too focused on what we don't have, so she suggested that we create (my own words) a GLORY LIST.  I had such a great time blasting my music and writing my list that I had to share this idea.
Me and my love at a vineyard in Long Island. Mama Steel was there too. 
Here is an example of a Glory List (this is my glory list):
My glory list consist of things that can't be taken away from me - people and material goods are not included. 

Walks - I love taking walks by myself, but my favorite is taking walks with Mike. I also adore walking around with my family and my girls. Nothing like talking about


Conscious Artists - painters, actresses, musicians, drawers, cooks, designers, directors, writers... people that create projects that are deeper than the color of their eyes. People that are the voice for others... their work is a reflection of a noble cause.


True Love - When I witness or experience a glimpse of trues selfless love, whether between a father and son, a couple, best friends, siblings... those perfect moments where you literally feel like if you could ball up the emotion in the air - it would be love.


Music - Blasting music in my car, at my apartment, my writing music, cooking music...I love the diversity of music.


Vineyards - Enjoying a glass of wine in a serene environment. I feel "one" with nature. They are my escape... Mike took me to one the day before starting school...(he always knows what I need) 

Silence - Pure unadulterated silence...

Laughing - Like when you can't breath! It's even better when you aren't supposed to be laughing. Awkward moments are the best. I love those laughs where you lock eyes with someone that thought it was equally funny and it's like you can't hold it in and you burst.

Popular Posts