I haven't been around the world...


But this much I know
 I've friends/family that are:

Old
Young
From trailer parks
From rural poverty
From urban poverty - both white, Hispanic, and black urban areas
From new money
From old money
From the East
From the West
From Mid-AMERICA
From the South
From the North
First generation in America
Second generation in America
Visiting America
Raised in single parent homes
Two parent  homes
From modern family structure
From traditional family strucure
One sibling
No siblings
Too many to count siblings
Youngest
Oldest
Middle
B.A degree
High school degree
Masters
PHD
Workaholics
Unemployeed
Parents
Uncommitted
Married
It's complicated
Silly
Serious 
Survivors 
Sheltered
And this list goes on...I'm just too tired to write it - you see I got lazy with my list. All this to say, I will not die a woman that has not had her fill of life experiences - even if they aren't all mine :)

 Thank you, friends/family, I live vicariously through you...


Popular Posts