Bengals are playing!

Mike and I made chili cheese coney dogs and french fries -  we scarfed it down with some orange pop. Heaven for a CINCINNATI gal :) Currently we are down four...
Cincy Night


P.S. Don't know if you caught it but according to Dateline on Friday night - but

 black people are more than eight times more likely to do a heroic action (I don't know than who - because I feel like they said that Hispanic males are pretty likely to act in a heroic way - not as likely...but more likely). Heroic action? You know save a stranger from a burning building, save someone from an oncoming train, etc. Thought this was interesting.

P.S.S Today while reading Tears of a Tiger with my students - there was a passage about fountain square, I-75, and Kings Island - immediately I get excited!!! Oh my goodness....this book is placed in Cincinnati! WOO-HOO! I couldn't tell my students, because it would be an unnecessary distraction - but wanted to tell you guys...


Hope you are enjoying your night.

Popular Posts