Soooooo...

I'm about to go to bed. I am super behind on everything besides - work, home life, marathon mileage (actually I am technically behind on that) and spiritual life. BUT I am super sleepy and want to respect my body and what it's telling me.

But...
First official day of work - incredible.
Zoe is in the Gerber Baby finals. Voting Information coming tomorrow!
Labor Day Weekend - fantastic. Hung out with a childhood friend - almost cried when we parted.
Mike had a business trip - it was successful...

AND....Cam Newton is on the cover of GQ. Now, y'all know I love me some Tebow! I've actually become quite the football fan. Mike and I went to see the Giants last Wednesday - it was an awesome time and game. I was so into the game - I didn't even take a beer and food break - what...what...

Now to see my nephews play! Cincinnati here I come.

But back to the cover...I love me some Tebow! But no one is as cute as Cam. I have tried to get Renny and Ashley to become major fans. What a cutie - so excited to see him this season light it up as "the QB of the future." Mama Steel - I know he is no match for your love, Mike Vick.

But thought you guys would enjoy the cover. I know I did...

(It doesn't hurt that Mike was stopped on several (no not just once) times - "oh my goodness, sir, is that you?!? Are you the supermodel on the cover - okay, quick admission every time he's been stopped it's a MUCH older woman...)

I can see Mike on the cover though...I'mma fan :)


Popular Posts