Started a new job!

I really enjoy it. I'm having a great day. I'm actually doing a pretty good job of balancing work and life (Mike time, cooking, cleaning and weekend time with friends) - but I'm not doing so well with my writing assignments and the blogs. I have about twenty books to update. I am averaging - twenty blog ideas, but only one story per five days. I am getting better - still trying to adjust. My gym life has also suffered - just got an email from my gym asking where I am? That's bad. But I'm (really) happy. Still trying to balance - Christ, writing, weekday friend-time and gym. Christ-time just meaning that I haven't been able to wake up and have my Christ and coffee chat on the couch...like I used to. But I have been able to get it in - in other ways - so for that I am grateful. Just got to get all of the puzzle to fit - but for once in my life I'm not in a rush. I had an upsetting moment yesterday - one of those moments that lingers in your mind throughout the entire evening and then crashes down in your conciousness in the middle of the night when you want to get rest. Great evening, but periodically I would think about that one moment and get kinda upset about everything. Terrible sleep (at first) - I couldn't stop my brain from racing - how do I fix it? How do I fix it? I think I found a resolution, we'll see...







Popular Posts