Happy New Year.

Sorry. I took a hiatus. A calculated hiatus. I needed time to think. Sleep. BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. Although I came up with a bigillion things to write about - I just didn't get on the computer to write them down. I literally took a week to hibernate. There were days during this (I think 11 day break - including weekends) that I didn't leave my house until after it was dark. And even when I did leave my house  it was for an hour. On some days, I was a complete  recluse - spending hours with a cuppa tea and a good documentary, SVU, or a movie. One thing that the end of 2012 taught me was the importance of DOWNtime - of complete hibernation - shutting off the world.  I definitely feel ready for 2013... I think it's going to be a year of learning and...discovery...
google image.


Anyways, still not ready to run my fingahs - so HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Popular Posts