I left my job when it was light out...



I went to the city THREE times this week and it’s just Wednesday. I feel renewed. I am going to try to leave the job at least three times a week while it’s light out. I need the light. I think it’s unhealthy for me emotionally (as well as physically – Vitamin D, serotonin, and lowers blood cholesterol) to not see the sun. Winter is the hardest, but I have to push myself to see the light. The sunlight is crucial for animal, plant, and human life. It's like going to purchase fresh flowers (the lift in your spirit picking them out and the beauty they inspire in the morning) or fresh produce (like Farmer's Market fresh)...

I have to be better at taking care of me…because God willing, in less than six months my life changes for the better – but forever…(let’s leave that there). It’s weird, because I have to make sure that I am being honest with myself and doing things that I need to do BEFORE I get frustrated. I’ve always had a hard time being proactive about my needs – although I do feel like I know myself pretty well. I’m the type that knows that I need to go to the gym (like attitude and emotional wise), but I will sit around the house until I get stir-crazy and extreme anxiety.

Why? Because I didn’t “feel like” doing what I know I needed to do. Well, this week – I have been on it! SO, here’s to me and all the other people out there – that are listening to and obeying their bodies, spirits…obeying their own being. Thank You, Jesus, for the beauty of nature and for blessing us with self-motivation.

Popular Posts