See, what had happened was...


I wanted to get online and blog about:
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • The Obamas
  • A new hot trend in interior design and fashion (from WSJ magazine and other sources)
  • About my AWESOME swimming session (and discovery of the Protein Pack at Starbucks)
  • Sunday brunch with friends
  • The beautiful outdoors
  • Pineapple's quality as an anti-inflammatory fruit (learned from the Jazzy Vegetarian)
  • My latest conversations about peace
  • Or even the fact that when asked "Goals before turning 25" many of my male students mentioned wanting to be married - soooo cute.
Happy Place
 I also wanted to check my email. Respond and write a few messages on FB. I needed to track my nutrition. Read the bible on biblegateway - ipad.

The issue is....I literally can't touch the computer when I'm at home. Like being on the computer gives me hives. I don't know what's my latest aversion to the computer - but I hate it. I don't want to touch it when I'm at home - I avoid it. I don't know how long this will last. I'm starting to get this way about my phone, too...I've not checked it for days...left it at home, in the car, and under the covers (of our made bed).
It's like all I want to do when home - is nestle into the covers, drink a hot beverage, and relax without any form of electronics (except for documentaries and Law and Order SVU). 

Popular Posts