And


I wrote this very "meh" post and now it's the end of the week and I am vibin'. Feeling good. Boys sleep, candles lit, apartment clean, tea poured, and listening to a little Jamila Woods, Sabrina Claudio, Sampha, Isabel Davis (and other dopeness) as I finish my work - so this weekend can be about rejuvenation.
Taken on a windshield day: my farm share - purple sweet potatoes

Isn't it crazy how one day life can seem so --- listen, one day you are the bug and the next you are the windshield?

My cousins hate when I say that - but is there any other way to describe life?

One day:
  • I get the boys to school on time.
  • Have time for a cafe stop 
  • Get at least 30 min. devotional - Word, prayer, visualization 
  • Have a nourishing meal for me and the boys for breakfast, lunch and dinner 
  • Park and outside time
  • 13,000 steps 
  • clean apartment 
  • work at work tight 
  • data on point 
  • a convo with a friend or two 
  • a little time spent with the Mister
  • and hair done and a day of a great mane 
  • 8 cups of water 
  • compost, recycling, garden stop, and chickens fed 
  • boys activities are taken care of
Then the next day I can't seem to tie my shoe. Literally, NOTHING on that list happens, in fact, there are so many obstacles and random life events... 

Popular Posts