STUFF

I was talking to one of my friends and she was telling me how her great aunt says that when she sees people that have been together for over 50 years, she feels bad for them because she knows that they have been through some serious "stuff".

When, I thought about it, that totally made sense to me - esp. when I look at couples these days. But then when I think of the way Mike holds me at night (besides his toe nails - read earlier post), how excited I am to see him everyday, the way my parents know one another so well, my grandmother's memories, and I look at the pictures below, I think:

HECK, IT'S WORTH THE "STUFF"

I mean, we are going to go through crazy, awful, terrible, good, hilarious, embarrassing moments in life - so, might as well do them with someone that you love.

DISCLAIMER: This is only if you (or your children) are not being cheated on or abused.

Popular Posts