My perfect day

A few years ago, at the vineyard with Mike! Mama Steel was there, too.   
Wake up around 8:00 am (its low 60s)
Jog around the neighborhood
Take a long hot shower
Big cup of coffee and honey croissant
Breakfast devotion - reading and journaling
Throw on my favorite snug jeans, a black 3/4 sleeve black shirt, brown skinny belt, and brown boots 
My brown leather jacket and brown big purse is a must. 
Drive to Long Island with my love - the streets are clear
Pick apples 
Go to the shopping outlets and buy a new book, a few shirts for Mike, and a cute item for myself.  
Head to the pumpkin patch - sit, talk, and enjoy a delicious fresh pumpkin delicacy and a hot drink
Visit the vineyard as the sun begins to sink
Talk some more over wine, cheese, and crackers
Dine at a local fresh and organic dimly lit restaurant - we sit by the window and it starts to rain
As the rain begins to cease - we jump into our car and ride back to our house -
While admiring the skylights and dark night, we text all of our loved ones
As soon as we get home  - we (ummmm - yeah) and then we change in to our jameys and enjoy a Dateline episode
I drift off to sleep after thanking the Lord for my perfect day.






Popular Posts