If these commercials DON'T stop you from Methin

I don't know what will. You talk about some VERY real commercials - The Meth Project has some pretty real (and graphic) commercials that are trying to stop the crazy Meth-madness. I find them interesting - they are shocking, horrific, and I wonder whether they will get the point across. Are they just too much? Are we desensitized? If we aren't here are some commercials that will smack some sense into you. These certainly aren't the anti-drug commercials we grew up with:
80's babies will remember:

Here are the commercials for 2011: click read more to watch commercials. Warning: the are extremely graphic.  


Whew, kinda wished I didn't see any of them, but this one! MY GOD. Just the thought of my baby sister...oh my goodness. Whew.

I definitely think these commercials are completely enough if you start meth after seeing these...

Popular Posts