Sleep

I literally just slept until 10:45 am. I haven't slept so good and for so long in months. I've always known that sleep is essential and I know that it's a must for me - too little sleep for too long and I'm pulling out my hair and whom ever else's hair that messes with me.

However this is funny - so as I've mentioned - I've been breaking out lately...well, after taking my long sleep I've noticed my face is clearer. I'm also usually achy in the mornings, but my body feels so relaxed and so calm. My mind is clear - no stress or to-do lists. I feel good. I feel rejuvenated in a way that I haven't in so long.

It's funny what sleep can do - God knew what he was doing when he created us and a need for us to re-juice our batteries! Well, let me spend my time witha-cuppajoe and Jesus :) Gotta keep this clear mind throughout the day.

Below is a cute little article and slide show on the benefits of sleep and a picture on the stages of women's sleep:
http://goodsleep.site11.com/


11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Sleep

Health.com   Alyssa Sparacino   First Posted: 02/ 3/11 08:40 AM ET   Updated: 05/25/11 07:30 PM ET

Sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more. 



"Sleep used to be kind of ignored, like parking our car in a garage and picking it up in the morning," says David Rapoport, M.D., director of the NYU Sleep Disorders Program.


Not anymore. Here are some health benefits researchers have discovered about a good night's sleep.

See slide show here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/sleep-health-benefits-_n_817803.html#s234470&title=Sharpen_Attention

Popular Posts