You ever re-read email chains and think ---what's wrong with me?

Definitely did that today, when a friend sent me an email exchange we had back in 2008.

Click read more for the email convo.


From: Mamawala, Shaheen
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:17 AM
To: Stone, Shelby
Cc: Fabian, Claire
Subject: More cats who might be people

Haha I just re-found this e-mail chain from last month…I love it And in keeping with the theme of today:


From: Mamawala, Shaheen
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:04 PM
To: Kluender, Shea
Subject: FW: 41 minutes til Thanksgiving FEAST!

This is the dog Shelby thought was a person


From: Stone, Shelby
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:25 AM
To: Mamawala, Shaheen; Fabian, Claire
Subject: RE: 41 minutes til Thanksgiving FEAST!

It took me a minute to recognize that this was an animal for the first 30 seconds I thought it was a very unattractive human...I was offended by the email actually. I was thinking, "man...we are making fun of ugly people now...this has gone to far..."


From: Mamawala, Shaheen
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:21 AM
To: Fabian, Claire; Stone, Shelby
Subject: RE: 41 minutes til Thanksgiving FEAST!
 

Popular Posts