Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent. (Ambrose Bierce)

"For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."
                                                                                      - Doug Larson

Seriously. It's 2012. I just turned 28.

I am ready to go to the next level in every aspect of my life.

My two obstacles: time and money.

Where do they go?

Once you realize where your put your time and money- do you figure out who you are? Who/what your idol is (what/who you worship)?

I can tell so much about someone (character, priorities and future) based on what's in their grocery basket.

I'm sure time is like a grocery basket - once you realize where you place your time - you realize your priorities, character, present situation, and (quite possibly) future predicament.

Now, what to say about me? I hope, I'm not the only person that doesn't even know where my time (or money) goes :/

Time to figure out time..errrrrr....

Because I don't want to be killing time, while time quietly kills me (Dion Boucicaultu).That's fo sho.


Popular Posts