I'm obsessed with gym shoes


Translation for the New Yorkahs or Northahnahs -  "Sneakahs" There is nothing that can make one feel sexy, COMFORTABLE, playful, and totally stylish like wearing some sneakers. Here recently with our lite winter - it's been my goal to find awesome shoes that weren't boots - my search lead me to sneakers. They keep the feet warm while providing a flash of color and playfulness that boots (most of the time lack). There is something fun about wearing a deep V- black top, a black blazer, skinny jeans and a pair of Spizikes (my new present from Mike).

I've always loved Sneakers - check out older post for some of my favorites - but this season they have really been my fashion pick me up. I'm really feeling the bright pairs (ESPECIALLY when paired with the same color accessory) - like bright pink shoes and bright pink nails (everything else fairly neutral).


Popular Posts