My thoughts.

Promise on everything this is a real stream of consciousness - I literally wrote everything I was thinking because I couldn't think of anything else to write. 

Thinkin' Face...


I want to write something really deep. This is my third post - I may save this to drafts as well. WHat to say? What to say? Should I tell them that I think I am beefing with this woman and it's my fault. I sent a spicy e-mail, she gave it right back to me. I deserve it and it's not much of a story. I love culinary school and have been really keeping up on my reading. I should tell them that mushrooms can make any inexpensive wine taste good. It's one of the only foods that can do that... popcorn and cheese go with all wines as well. That's a cool fact, if you like wine. I can write about pairing on Shelby's Menu. Why don't I combine the websites? That's right I want organized recipes and I don't want to overcrowd this page. Gess, I hope no one knows my whereabouts. I post so many dern pictures. This world is crazy. Poor Egypt. Sigh. Wait, my mind went blank - it's Eygpt, right? Yeah, it's Egypt. I am so sad for that country...country? Man, I was an international political science minor (one credit from major) what's wrong with me? I think my brains are sucked out. It's tired. Can a brain be tired? Shoot, I need to ask one of my scientifically smart friends. Unfortunately, my lovely cousin Ashley doesn't make that list. I wonder if she will be offended if I publish this and she reads it? I need to visit her blog today, I hope it's another one of her Taco Bell rants. Friggin' ridiculous. She is so smart. Like English, common sense smart, but not like science smart. I don't think. I wonder how many science smart friends I have....I know at least two - May and Sarah.... actually I think I have a lot - Jennifer, Ugo, man there are so many names rushing through my head my fingers can't keep up. My old boss, Cara, was good at science. Talisha, oh T, I need to call her, I miss that chick, I don't think she was good at science. But heck, I don't know. Since, I am not good I guess I never talked to people about science. What do people who enjoy science talk about? Like chemicals? I should watch a movie or a television show about people that like science. I feel like it may be nerdy though...I wish I was more cerebral sometimes. It is cerebral, right? Mike, would make a joke about "brain" - he isn't good at science either. Or maybe he was in school? I don't know.... we don't talk about science. Tonight during date night, I am going to talk about science with him. Auuuughhh I have to get ready for date night, my face has broken out because of all of this doggon' white sugar. Rodney King was on Oprah... or was he? No, I think they just showed his video. Man, I have to drive slowly to get to Mike, we keep on getting tickets and they go to my dad and he keeps threatening to get the car out of his name. Ha! I wonder if I shouldn't admit that, whatever. I need to get ready for date night, Indian food today! Woohoooo... hope I don't get gas. I would love to end the evening with a bang...not that type of bang if you get me. Wink. Why do I even do that.... like wink face. I don't wink in person - why do I do it electronically? I did have an eye shutter, May said it was stress. My eye would just flutter at the weirdest times... only one. But no one seemed to see it, but I felt it, it's like that weird spider web that no one can see but you feel it or when you get the shivers.... or when you have a booger. No wait, a booger is the other way around. I dunno. Man, I am so sorry to hear about Egypt. 

Popular Posts