Valentine's Day

So yesterday, Mike and I celebrated Valentine's day and night. It was marvelous - church, brunch, our personal chocolate tour and tasting (Mike was the tour guide), Ethiopian restaurant (we'll talk about that later), and a night time DC tour.  It was hard waking up at 4:30 am with only four hours of sleep, but WELL worth it.

Today, Mike has a school event - at night. At first,  I was sad... very sad. Well, my first thought is that I wish I was in Cincinnati so my daddy could take me out....ha! I can feel my mom getting annoyed imaging me and my dad out to eat, while she sits at home... well, mom, I wanted you there too. I would share dad.

Okay, back to my story - I was sad about spending Valentine's Day completely alone, but then I thought - Valentine's is about love. Love of one self is just as important - therefore I am spending some "me lovin" time.

I am in Heaven. I definitely miss my love, but I am enjoying Shelby :) To all my lovers enjoy your time together.

To all my ladies and gentlemen spending Valentine's evening alone (whether your Valentine is away or nonexistent) "HERE'S TO US!" 

Popular Posts