We had a CheekSweets Catering Gig Yesterday

I haven't written because I:

Literally woke up at 4:30 am for school Thursday - took an exam...
Got out of school at 3:00 p.m.
Came home - sat down for a few minutes
Did pilates/yoga - my muscles and body were so tense
Picked up Mike
Went to store to pick up catering options
Grabbed a sandwich, soup, sushi, chips, soft drink combo (lol)
Mike and I sat for an hour to talk and have some face time (he had an exam as well)
Got home.
We started baking for our gig. Thought it was a wine pairing/dessert gig - so planned a menu for that.
Went to sleep at  2:30 am

Friday - team Steel
Woke up 9:00 am
Made a few more treats
Took a long walk - to calm down intensity
Baked
Got ready
Went to event
Decorated cupcakes
Set up station
Talked to dessert lovers
Mingled
Cleaned up
Left
Went to store
Made dinner at 9:30 pm - cheese steaks -
Ate
Fell asleep
*Although Mike and I literally did all of this together - cooked, mingled, etc. it literally feels like we haven't spent time together. Have you ever done that - been so busy that although you are with another person - it feels like quality time wasn't spent? 

Where the heck has my day gone?
And why have I been with Mike all day and still feel like I haven't spent time with him?
Saturday
Woke up
Dropped Mike at train
Ran for 45 min.
Showered
Scribbled this blog while eating cereal
RUSHING to prep and assist a chef make Chinese noodles
Home by 6:30 pm (hopefully)

Popular Posts