"the only difference between faith and fear is one is positive and one is negative. In the end they are both believing what is not seen."

guidedchristianmeditation.com


Here lately, I've been really getting into the practice of daily (Christian) meditation - one of my many goals is to be a more positive thinker. Anyways, a quote that has really been pushing my thinking is a quote that Joel Osteen wrote and it goes something like this: 
 "the only difference between faith and fear is that faith is positive and fear is negative. In the end they are both believing what is not seen."

This quote may not affect others the way that it affected me, but had to share. So many times, I worry about this or that. This quote pushes me to stop and think why am I believing the negative...why can't I receive positive or believe solely positive. I'm working on never walking into a situation, day, or a dream negatively - only expecting the positive and being courageous and confident enough to be flexible just in case the "positive" thing doesn't look the way that I thought it would look. That last comment may only make sense to me ; / oh wellz...

Enjoy your day!

Popular Posts