Oh pretty please...with sprinkles on top...

Boy oh' boy, besides an a beautiful standing mixer...preferably Kitchenaid in yellow...

I'd love a few seasonal bed sheets - boy bed sheets make a room light up and who doesn't like laying your head on nice sheets...I've been scouring decor magazines, newspapers, and websites just trying to get a peek at the perfect bed sheets...I literally fantasize about them. Here are a few of my favorite internet picks :) Now in these pictures, there are a lot of beautiful room elements that take the bed sheets to another level - so while appreciating the entire room, please take note of the sheets (if it's at all possible)!
Remodelaholic.com - reduce, reuse, recycle, repurpose, and remodel! Cool site if you're interested.






A few from the Martha Stewart collection:


Vera Wang is also tickling my fancy:

Popular Posts