REALLY? Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy dern time!

So when Mike and I started dating there were a few times that people would tell him that he looked like Jamie Foxx. I would laugh it off, because I thought Jamie Foxx was so unattractive. Me and my cousin, A.Yancey, literally used to argue about it - she thought Mr. Foxx was so fly, I thought the absolute OPPOSITE! I mean these debates ended in me telling her that she had horrible taste (hints the reason she was in love with Dexter).

However with Mr. Foxx's recent success or Mike's aging look - we get asked or he gets told that he looks like Jamie Foxx DAILY. No exageration. In Mexico, we paused for pictures. Well, we didn't take pictures...I must've looked like a famous hot photog, because I was constantly asked to take his picture with his many female and male fans. At first we were telling people that we he wasn't who people thought he was (in broken Spanish), but then it was like why bust the bubble. So although we never said he was Jamie Foxx, when asked for a picture we he just let it happen.

Anyways, now that I am told my husband looks like Jamie Foxx everyday (and asked if he is related to Michael Steele the politician), I thought I would proclaim that Jamie isn't so bad, in fact A.YANCEY, YOU WIN! JAMIE is attractive (I guess).

SO NOW I ASK YOU: Am I alone in thinking that they don't look that much alike? Or do you completely see a strong resemblance?



Jamie Foxx

Popular Posts