Thank you, Mr. George, for taking the thoughts out of my head and articulating them.

I cannot describe my overall feelings towards the Civil Rights movies of today - so I began reading other writer's descriptions and thoughts about the movies, specifically The Help.  Although I do consider myself a writer - I am not always able to express myself and emotions verbally or written - so I read. I read and learn and pray for an "Amen" moment or a "that's what I think" moment and I've found one. Although this writer has not completely encapsuled everything I want to say and everything that I want to articulate...I had a huge "EXACTLY" moment when I read the following paragraphs in The New York Times. 

I've added my comments in red.

ARTS & LEISURE

Black-and-White Struggle With a Rosy Glow


Popular Posts