Lolo Jones Admits Trouble Keeping Boyfriends Because of her Virginity | Video - ABC News

Lolo!!!

Thought this video coverage was super cute about Lolo Jones, 29, the BEAUTIFUL Olympian that says that keeping her virginity is harder than training for the Olympics. She joins the virgin ranks of Tim Tebow (her crush), Carrie Underwood, Adriana Lima, Tina Fey, Kirk Cameron, Bethany Hamilton, Jordin Sparks...



...And Nick and Mariah waited (not virgins) until they were married (which after having sex - I think may be harder to do...whew! DISCIPLINE) 

And let's not forget this girl RIGHT here... I waited until I was 23 (on my wedding night) with Mike. God and Mike as my witness.

Here's the video:
Lolo Jones Admits Trouble Keeping Boyfriends Because of her Virginity | Video - ABC News

Popular Posts