moving. changing. but still the same.

"A  "no-picture" post - just words."

A while back, I wrote about the six letter mini memoir. Well, I have just been reintroduced to this art form again. Asked to write six words that can stand as mini memoirs, Oprah readers wrote, "still fit into high school earrings"

Paula Deen wrote, "might as well eat that cookie."

"Recipe for failure. Changed my ingredients

My six words are the title - Mike's six words are, "Live. Love. Sex. Celebrate. Be
Driven."

My other six words are : Why keep justifying? I am me.

And, "love is all that matters (period)"

Oh and..."Super tired of overworking and underdressing." I can honestly do this all day - but would love to read your mini-memoir six words. I think this would be such a fun activity to do with a group or just one girlfriend - in silence - in secret - just paper passing. Just a little childish fantasy, I guess.

Popular Posts