My Mark. I Was Here.



This video and song are soooo goosebump worthy. It pushes me to think about how am I gonna leave this world. How will the world or someone's world be better because of me? I think that's the thing about being a teacher that inspires me so much. It's like I have a choice daily - I literally am with certain children more than their parents. Their parents trust me with their children's safety, education, their confidence, and a bit of their happiness. And I know that although I have only taught now for a short time, there are people's lives that have changed. I still get little letters and emails that inspire me to keep going!!! To be able to live a life that isn't solely dedicated to my happiness keeps me going every day...but there is still so much to do. Also, when it comes to love...God is so good. I have loved...God I have loved...and I know that as long as I live...I will love. Well, I am actually journaling along with my students and the timer is up - so gotta go.

Popular Posts