Skip to main content

Slight Lunch Break Frustration

I can't make comments on people's blogs. What's wrong with my ipad?

Nothing to stress about...but prettay annoyingay.

But May sent me an awesome article :) which always makes my day.

Living With Less. A Lot Less.


I LIVE in a 420-square-foot studio. I sleep in a bed that folds down from the wall. I have six dress shirts. I have 10 shallow bowls that I use for salads and main dishes. When people come over for dinner, I pull out my extendable dining room table. I don’t have a single CD or DVD and I have 10 percent of the books I once did.


And then Mike told me there was a great article on charter schools in the Journal (click the link - I think this is the story that he is referring to) yesterday...sooooo good comment-free reading can turn this moment upside down...

Hope all is well with you.

All my best,
SSS

Popular Posts