I'm soooo into...

Pencils right now. I've always really enjoyed an old school pencil, but here lately I like obsess over a pencil with a very sharp edge. I am digging regular pencils and colored pencils. I enjoy writing with them - I think because it feels like I can break out in a drawing at anytime. I also enjoy the look - when all my pencils are together - I love the uniform color of the cluster. It's odd and weird, but I am obsessed more than ever. My kids tease me - because there are usually like 3-7 trapped somewhere in my hair (if pulled back), pocket, or little briefcase.


Maybe they make me feel craftsy.



Maybe it gives me that little old school teacher feeling that I yearn for...
I don't know - all that I do know is that I am utterly obsessed with pencils "write" now.

Popular Posts