Three Days of Campin'

I'm back. Great time. Camping in the mountains with my students (8 in. of snow) and collegues. It was nice - learned the first day the importance of advocating for me and my son - so didn't do any of the fun activities (Zipline, hiking, rock climbing) - I have done them all before and will do them again...but not while Ace (the first) is so vulnerable! Heaven's No. But being in nature is honestly my favorite thing in the world - it refreshes me and brings me to my true self more than anything else in the world...so I loved being out there. No computers, cell phone service, and no work (well...it was work).

My family loves to rent out big houses and go somewhere remote - one year  we did a huge log cabin during Thanksgiving - thinking that that would be a great for next year (2014). I can't wait to see Ace in his little snowsuit surrounded by nature and love.



my breather...


Popular Posts