Fashion For A Cause...

So, I have always been passionate about everyone donating time or money (pre-Obamam) to humanity. Mike, my family and anyone else that will give me ten minutes, knows my way of thinking is:
"If you are not helping someone else's life...you are taking up space on this planet - sucking up resources"
However, I have respected people's rights to "worry about their current situation" above anyone else's...until NOW. In times like this, I must say (CONTROVERSIAL ALERT) if you are not thinking about how you can help (especially if you have a job) someone else, whether money or time, YOU ARE SELFISH. So instead of solely condemning folks, I want to also give "props" to people who are actually doing something to help others, so (if I could afford him) Armani gets my support! Now, please note that he is donating to my passion: EDUCATION!!!

Armani Donates $1 Million to Schools

The Italian designer and billionaire Giorgio Armani celebrated Fashion Week on Tuesday with the announcement of a $1 million donation to promote arts programs in New York City public schools.

By Javier C. Hernandez













Read more at: http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/17/armani-donates-1-million-to-schools/

Popular Posts