20 REASONS: WHY I NEED TO RESIST THE VENDING MACHINE...

Or the front desk treat pile-up:


1. SUMMER IS COMING UP
2. I don't want to spend more time and energy looking for a beach cover-up than a swimsuit
3. I don't want to wear boho simply because it's the most flattering
4. No more blazers in the heat!
5. I want to take a ballet class and wear a leotard (here I come, B)
6. I want to wear this and look like this wearing it!

7. I want to tell people about healthy life choices, without feeling self-conscious.
8. I want to wear clothes for fashion-sake...that's it.
9. I want to walk to the water (on the beach) without bringing my towel (and then have to drop it at the last moment)
10. Life is too short and there are more important things for me to think about than weight
11. But when I feel "gross" I can't think of those things.
12. Because I want to have children in the next three to five years, so this may be the only time I have (where it can be easy)
13. I don't want to be selective about my "beach" friends - "I'm sorry the beautiful (fabulous) girl with the six pack...no thanks...I rather be in doors"
14. I have had too many cavities (nothing but gray in my mouth)
15. Some people don't wash their hands before dipping them into the front desk snack
16. I don't want to go back to that point--last summer--not a good look
17. Because I'm tired of trying to decide whether my pants should go below, on, or over my gut...
18. Because my muffin top makes little white t-shirts look a little funny
19. Because I enjoy resisting the urge (high five myself)
20. As Kimora Lee Simmons says, a tummy is a major wardrobe malfunction (now, I wouldn't go that far, but these were motivational words)


Popular Posts