Inspiring Pictures

Visiting The Sartorialist for me is much like an art lover in an art gallory. I usually take my time to examine the pictures and choose the ones that I am most attracted to...so instead of keeping my choices to myself - here are the pictures from his Jan. section that I found the most interesting.



I would have never looked twice at these ladies - but when I pay attention to the details - I love the green gloves, the pink bow-tie shoes and the uber-wide leg pants.

All I can say is "SHHHAAARRRRPPP" He ran into someone's old family photos and was so inspired by the family's fashion sense - he completely published them











I love this classic look. Something about this look is very distinguished and very movie-professor-grandfatherish...I love it.






She reminds me so much of Coco Chanel - I love this combination of business, class, sheered sexiness (look close enough and you are surprised by the shirt), creative, structured, comfort, elegance with the bright background.






There is something about his greens, black turtle neck and black short gloves that drew me in. I was very attracted to this photo.

Popular Posts