My Favorite Conversation in a Long Time:

Mike and I went to pick up mama Steel from the BINGO hall. One woman kept on hitting on Mike (oh' here is our handsome lucky charm...my butt) - I would have confronted her but she was older... and it's not Godly...and she was really really tall... and... she looked like she could beat me up. But after we picked her up, mama Steel began reminiscing about good times with her close friend, Carmen...

Mama Steel: Girl, Carmen and I grew up together...we even had boyfriends together. Me and blah and Carmen and Wewe...

Me (with a straight face and laughter caught in my throat): Mama Steel, did you say his name was Wee-wee?

Mama Steel: Yea girl, Carmen is 4-9 and he was 6'1! Can you believe that? And let me tell you, Shell, even though we were in high school, Carmen loved her some Wee-wee.

CLASSIC.

Me: I'm sure she did, Mama Steel...I'm sure she did...

Popular Posts