Stripes and Florals...


According to my friend and MAJOR fashionista Stephanie Stallard stripes and florals mixmatched are a total Spring 2010 look! Which is so funny because about a month ago, I decided to wear a striped navy shirt and a floral skirt and someone at work stopped me and this was the conversation:

"Hey, Shelby, how are you?

Great, how are you?

"Good - I just wanted to tell you that I love your outfit. It's just funny because it's something that I would wear but if I wore that people would think 'oh she just rolled out of bed' but when you wear it...it looks stylish...it looks great."

At first I thought this was a great compliment - but then I thought:

I've gotten many looks BUT no one has complimented me in this outfit - I have a feeling that the only two people thinking that I am pulling this off are the two people standing here talking about it.

After telling her this - we both stood there staring at the outfit in silence. Awkward. We laugh about it now...kinda

Popular Posts