Fresh off the PRESS!

Thank you my dear Nana. I am so excited that Oprah's February booklist is officially out. Please make sure that you get a pen and paper and take notes, because there are some MUST reads within this list. To see the slideshow, click here.

P.S. The second book of my Feb. book plan is definitely Wench. It weaves so well into my February book series theme - women in slavery. Let me know if anyone else plans on reading it, I love book convos.

Wench by Dolen Perkins-ValdezThe Postmistress by Sarah BlakeJust Kids by Patti SmithThe Lost Books of the Odyssey by Zachary Mason

Jealousy by Catherine MilletBrava, Valentine by Adriana TrigianiDevotion by Dani ShapiroThree Days Before the Shooting by Ralph EllisonA Mountain of Crumbs by Elena GorokhovaErotic Poems by e.e. cummings

Popular Posts