MY Diffuser - such an impressive beauty product.


Oh my goodness, I am obsessed! So, I bought this Conair diffuser after reading about diffusers in magazines, hearing my white girlfriends talk about using it (which led me to believe it was a white girl thing) and then on facebook. I love switching up my hair from time to time and refuse (sorry lil couso) to go outside with wet hair in the winter, so I broke down and purchased myself this diffuser.
Fridays are usually my beauty day - I completely have me time - make sure my mani and pedi is refreshed, wash my hair and sit under my hair drier, and make sure that everything part of my body is smooth, smelling good and shaved. Ladies, you know how it is - all week is maintenance but Fridays are my tune up!
But this morning, after forgetting to wrap my hair the night before, I knew I need to wash and style my hair in the morning but didn't have time for my routine - wash hair, sit with conditioner, wash out conditioner, add in skinny gel along with setting lotion, sit under the drier for an hour or so, then blow it dry, flat iron and wrap. So, I decided to put my diffuser to use and can I say I have received SO many compliments.
I mean, I was impressed by the results but was nervous that I was just more in love with the process. What I mean is that I really enjoyed the diffuser's air (I know that sounds weird) but it literally reminds me of being in a car with the heat turned up or sitting on a hot beach instead of having a hot blow drier in my face. While using the product all I had to do was scrunch my hair - all together it probably took 25 - 30 min. for my hair to completely dry. Ladies, this product is a keeper.

Popular Posts