This is how you do it! Diffusings...

At first, I simply laughed at my girls' silly request to make a video about my diffuser, but then after having several women approach me about my hair - I knew that a video would be hilarious and would definitely be helpful. So, unfortunately the video doesn't show what my hair looks like in person (like the camera isn't that great) but the process is the same no less. My girl, Ronita, uses this for her hair and she has a beautiful natural cut, my friend Sarah is white with long hair and I have texturized hair - all this to say it works on all hair types and Ronita and Sarah correct me if I am wrong, the process is the same. Although the products may very! My diffuser cost me $17.99 - $22.00 at CVS.






P.S. My straightening process is that long because it takes all of that to get my hair to the point that I don't have to put ANY heat on it all week. So after that long long process - I simply wrap my hair at night and never have to use my flat iron. "Skinny gel" is Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum.

Popular Posts