I am the "GOB-MOBSTER"

 

So, Ashley dressed up as Willy Wonka for Halloween. She bought a bunch of Gobstoppers for her costume and I stole them :( and so right after she left, I did a photo shoot to show her that I stole her beloved candy. However I forgot to send her the pictures! This morning, I saw the pictures and thought, "it's never too late to show y'all how EXTREMELY corny I am!" The worst part about this is that the photo-shoot took place at like 10 am while I was waiting to take Mike to school :) RANDOM and strange. He walked in like, "what are you doing?" But that's what he gets for being married to a WEIRD creative soul...he usually doesn't mind my role plays ;)

I name this ridiculous "photo-shoot": "The GOBSTER"

Feelin' Good!

Startin' to get cocky with it.


Shoot they got me! I'm caught

They think they got me down...

BUT THEY DON'T

Popular Posts