Really.Really.Sick

At least I got to catch up on my magazine
reading this week! SMH. 


Can you guys believe that after my last post - I got the flu. My entire Christmas break was spent bedridden (with a few breaks). This morning, Mike drove us back to Maryland. Mama Steel, was also sick, and while we were laying on the couch (two separate couches) - we talked about how great it feels to be in your own  home. And boy, I must say as much as I enjoy being in Cincinnati - the older that I get the more that I realize that there is no better feeling than that of being in my own space. Living my life. No judgments. No limits. No boundaries. No rules. No restrictions. It's just me, my Lord, the hubs... and this nagging cough. 


Love you all. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, great Kwanzaa, and/or a lovely Hanukkah.
Shelby S.

Popular Posts