Art that catches my eye

"African Flame" by Megan Duncanson.
I am partially connected to this piece because it looks like a huge spoon/wine bottle on top of a bridge.

A Living Sacrifice. Romans 12:1, Painting with Light Modern Art. There is something so brutal about this painting. Funny when I saw it I immediately felt rape, murder, abuse, brutality. Living Sacrifice is the perfect name 

The Tate Modern Art Gallery in London. I think this picture is incredible.
The one person amongst everyone else with the bright "sun" looming over head
Taking one's journey. 
Artist unknown
The Artist Hines, I love the way that there is this added texture to this otherwise very simple piece.
The End of Need, Philippians 4:19. Painting with Light, VerseVisions, 2008. Is this not amazing? I am so attracted to this painting.


After looking through my ideas of art - I think it's very clear that I am attracted to art that primarly use the red, yellow, and orange side of the color wheel.

Popular Posts