Cincinnati - Cincinnati

When I lived in Cincinnati (birth through high school) and parts of college, I would say that I was pretty well connected with the arts community. My partner in crime was my mother - we would go to museum exhibits, new restaurant openings, Esquire movies, coffee shops, plays at Playhouse in the park, the Botanical garden, etc. I loved the community so much that I interned for Cincinnati Magazine for a long while. The end of my junior year, I even became the daily sitter for the Publishers two beautiful daughters for a year and a half and she always kept us in the loop. Special tickets here and there. Then I went to college and only had Cincinnati summers and then I started spending summers in New York and then my tie to Cincinnati arts culture faded....

UNTIL today. While I sat to enjoy a cup of reheated coffee, a muffin and fruit - I found a copy of CINCINNATI MAGAZINE (my parents sat it out for me). It was absolutely incredible to read about the local arts scene, new culinary pop-ups and stand outs and everything else. All these feelings and memories flooded my brain of the times spent in Cincinnati and the strong culture we have. All this to say, I am running extremely late to dinner with my sands, BUT... I couldn't leave without giving a major shout out to CINCINNATI :)

 

Popular Posts