Mysteries of Life

The War on Baths. Some find them the best way to truly cleanse and relax - bathing in your own dirty water. Yikes! I still enjoy myself a good bath here and there. 
Is Divorce Court -real? I love it so much, but I just watched a reality star on there. Yikes! Did she get past the judge? Or is this fake?
Why don't people ALWAYS flush the toilet - what happens there? Like is it too hard to flush?
Why do we always fall for "your" type? Like why are we are attracted to the "bad" girl/boy? 
Apparently a lot of Chinese buffets sell Napolean, a classic French dessert?!? Why is that?! 
Gross questions follow - stop reading if need be
Why is The Game ruined - Melanie expecting a threesome to better her marriage? really?!?
Smell of sex?!!?! Is this true or a myth? I've heard about it for so long, but have never in my 27 years "smelled" sex... or have I?

Popular Posts